Link and his brothers, Doug and Vernon, are founding fathers of rock and roll. The influences of the Wray Brothers can be felt in the last six decades of rock and roll.
This website is run by fans who started this website to bring some long overdue recognition to these unsung heroes of rock and roll. There's not much information available on Link, Doug and Vernon and we hope that this website fills the gap and preserves a musical legacy that deserves recognition.
LinkWray.com is not the official site of the estates of Link, Vernon or Doug Wray. We do not receive any profits from any recordings, reviews, bookings, photos, etc. Proceeds from anything sold on this website help offset the cost of annual domain name and website hosting fees.
We are a fan-based website that is dedicated to providing a central location to access information on Link, Doug and Vernon Wray.
The Terms and Conditions applicable for use of this website take effect from the date you first use the site and the use of this website constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions listed in this SITE DISCLAIMER.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. You are responsible for reviewing this information. Your continued use of this site constitutes your acceptance of the agreements under this SITE DISCLAIMER.
Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use is prohibited and requires the prior written permission of LinkWray.com or the owners of the information and photographs contained in this website.
This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos, icons, products, and services regarding or relating to WraysShack3Tracks.com, or to any third party products and services, is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. In no event will LinkWray.com be liable for any damages whatsoever.
LinkWray.com does not warrant that the functions contained in any material in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials. The names, images and logos identifying LinkWray.com or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of LinkWray.com and/or third parties.
On this site you will be offered links to other sites which we hope you will be interested in. LinkWray.com does not accept any responsibility for the content of those sites, the owners of which do not necessarily have any link, commercial or otherwise, with LinkWray.com
GuestBook Rules of Acceptable Use: The GuestBook service is intended to provide a forum for you to exchange information, opinions and comments. Please remember that this is a public space, open to all age groups, so while we welcome your opinions, please word your comments appropriately. Your use of this service is subject to the following terms which, by your use of the service, you are deemed to accept:
1. Acceptable Use:
- You may not use any obscene or offensive language.
- You may not place on the site any material which is defamatory, abusive, discriminatory or hateful.
- You may not place any material on the site which may encourage criminal conduct or which may give rise to civil liability, or which is otherwise unlawful.
- You may not place any material on this site belonging to any person other than yourself without the prior written consent of the owner of it. Simply because information is available on the Internet, it does not mean it is copyright free.
- You accept that the webmaster may remove any messages deemed to be contrary to Acceptable Use at his sole discretion.
3. Liability: LinkWray.com accepts no responsibility for any statements, material or other submissions placed on this Web site by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage resulting from your breach of these Rules of Acceptable Use.
4. Indemnity: You agree to indemnify LinkWray.com and/or its administrators, from any and all claims and liabilities (including legal fees) which arise from your statements, material or other submissions to this Web site, or from any unauthorized use of material obtained via this Web site or otherwise from your breach of these Rules of Acceptable Use.
If anything herein should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which this Disclaimer is intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of Florida. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Florida.
If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
Privacy Statement: LinkWray.com respects your privacy. The information that you provide us with, or that is gathered automatically by us, helps us to monitor the service that we provide to you and to deliver the applications you subscribe to by using the service. Please bear in mind that any personal information that you submit through our message board(s), letters or e-mails for publication and the like may be collected by others that are viewing this publicly available web site.
Security: While we strive to keep secure the information that you supply, either directly or indirectly, you should be aware that the Internet is not a fully secure medium.
Usage of information: If requested we may submit your information to local or government authorities.